We are delighted to announce that our new Legal Secretary Jobs Board is live. The new Jobs Board has been created so that it integrates with our main website and is more user friendly.
ILSPA’s Legal Secretary Jobs Board specialises in Legal Secretary jobs throughout the UK. We advertise vacancies from law firms and recruitment agencies, and aggregate Legal Secretary jobs from Indeed.co.uk.
Candidates can apply for Legal Secretary jobs and upload their CVs for employers to view. Our Jobs Board holds a wide range of vacancies, from junior and trainee positions to those that require someone with secretarial skills and a Legal Secretary qualification, and others that require experience.
Recruiters can post on our board and have access to the CVs of top-quality experienced and qualified Legal Secretaries. We have a niche audience of people looking for Legal Secretary jobs who have the skills and experience they are looking for.
ILSPA Members and Students are prime candidates for Legal Secretary and PA roles as they have the knowledge, skills or experience employers are looking for. We regularly help law firms and legal departments fill their vacancies with top-quality candidates. The law firm Gordon Dadds in London gave us their feedback:
“We have recently employed 4 candidates through the Institute of Legal Secretaries/PAs. We have found that the calibre of PAs/Secretaries has been to a high standard, and all that we have employed have made an impact on each department. We will continue to utilise the Institute for all our PA/Secretarial positions, and would definitely recommend this option to other firms.”
If you are looking for work or you are a recruiter wanting to fill a vacancy, we highly recommend you register with us.
Candidates can register to:
- Browse the latest Legal Secretary vacancies
- Search for specific Legal Secretary jobs
- Create or upload CVs to show their availability for work
- Be contacted directly by employers
- View their applications and saved jobs
- Receive notification of new Legal Secretary jobs via email
Recruiters can register to:
- Create a business profile where their information will be shown together with their logo
- Post Legal Secretary job openings
- Browse CVs of candidates available for work
- Manage and view applications for their vacancies
- Have notification of vacancies sent to candidates via email
If you previously registered on our Legal Secretary Jobs Board, your account will be active on our new site.
Please contact us for further information by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0207 1009210.